- -
-
- - -
-
-
-
-
-

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Stir-fried veggies


Lately this has been my go-to recipe when I can't get to the market or fail to take out anything from the freezer to defrost. Basically I'll just go through the veggie drawer, gather up what I've got and toss it up into a stir-fry. You can use any vegetables + thin-sliced green onion, and minced garlic and ginger to taste.


My basic sauce is:

1/4 cup cool chicken broth or water
1 tsp. corn starch disolved in the broth or water
2 tsp. rice vinegar
2 tsp. soy sauce
2 tsp. hoisin sauce
2 tsp. chile paste with garlic
1/2 tsp. sugar

In a small bowl, disolve corn starch in first, then add the rest of the sauce ingredients. Reserve until the end stir-frying.

I'm figuring everyone here can stir-fry so I'm not going to go through that part of it but I'd be glad to help if you need a run through on the method, just drop me a line.

No comments:

- -
- - -
Made by Lena
-