- -
-
- - -
-
-
-
-
-

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Name Game

This name for a blog came to me today and I really liked it, mostly because I am always saying to my husband or my children "have a bite." So I checked Blogger to see if the title had already been taken. When it wasn't, I jumped on it. My concern is that I am committing blog suicide by changing the name. But since the URL is not changing, I guess anyone who wanted to find me could. There are only a few blogs where I have been added as a link, so for them I would ask that they change the name, but not the URL, of course. (But not yet, please, as I am still wavering on this change.)

I would welcome any comments on my title change. Did you like the old one better? Do you find the new one more appealing, as I do? The jury is out.

2 comments:

Lisa Jean said...

I like the new name. I always say, 'Here, taste this.' Almost the same thing. It's what cooks do. That is the pleasure of cooking.

Lisa

Lisa said...

I like it! New look, new name -- I think it's all good, especially as the URL stays the same. I'll have to remember to change the name in my list.

- -
- - -
Made by Lena
-