- -
-
- - -
-
-
-
-
-

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Closure


I'm aware of the excessive amount of pie photos on this web blog. But I just think there are few things prettier. So on that note, here's a picture of a piece of pie from this recent post on Cherry Pie. I was so pleased with the shot when I finally uploaded it from my camera, that I felt it worthy of a follow-up post. So, although this pie has been long ago consumed, here's a little remembrance of its brief life as a pie. It was a good pie.

2 comments:

Joe said...

I keep seeing these sour cherry posting taunting me and I've not been able to find any fresh. Nice pie!

Lisa said...

Definitely worth looking at a second time. It's a marvelous photo, and I can't figure out why I don't have a piece of that pie in front of me right now.

- -
- - -
Made by Lena
-