- -
-
- - -
-
-
-
-
-

Friday, October 19, 2007


I've been enjoying the new and improved Fine Cooking web site. The site offers access (with a subscription) to the recipes from all the issues. There's a fee but it's not bad. And, if you really enjoy Fine Cooking magazine, being able to search and sort through the recipes makes it worth it. That's how this recipe turned up. I had wild mushrooms and salmon and was looking for something interesting to do with them. A quick search gave me Asian-Style Glazed Salmon with Roasted Mushroom Salad from issue 76. (I'm providing the link but I'm not sure if it will work for everybody.)
The glaze for the salmon was OK, but I've had better sweet asian glazes. What was really outstanding about this dinner was the roasted mushroom salad. It has a little asian vinaigrette and a fresh crunch from red bell pepper and scallion. I will definitely make it again. I also like recipes that are a complete composed dish; so that made this salmon prep good too. I served some sauteed baby bok choy on the side. Gotta have the greens.

No comments:

- -
- - -
Made by Lena
-