- -
-
- - -
-
-
-
-
-

Monday, September 15, 2008

New look, new name

As you can see, I've discovered there's some really cool blogger templates out there that kind people will let you use for free. And I decided to try this one on for size. And while I was at it, I figured I might go ahead and rename the blog too. I must say it feels good, cozy like a bungalow kitchen. A bungalow is a practical home, not too fancy but with a sturdy foundation and good bones. I like to think of it as a metaphor for the way I cook. There's still work to be done. I need to put all the links on, etc. And the look might still change a bit. Don't be shy, let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Amy said...

The tomatoes are gorgeous!

Sheri said...

I like it! The background takes a looong time to download for some reason.

Toni said...

Thanks Amy and Sheri. The tomato picture had just the right amount of space on the top for the title. I don't know why the background comes up slowly. It isn't too slow from my computer. I'll try it from DH's laptop when he gets home.

fedexsal said...

I like it, especailly since you changed from the tomatoes to the pumkin. It's so seasonal.

- -
- - -
Made by Lena
-