- -
-
- - -
-
-
-
-
-

Friday, March 13, 2009

Shrimp with Feta and Tomatoes


In continuation of my Ellie binge...

I really liked this Ellie Krieger recipe: Baked Shrimp with Feta and Tomatoes. It is somewhat of a complete dish that you could serve with just a green salad and some toasted french bread for a light meal. I think this would also be nice with some herbed orzo served alongside. Other than that, I don't have more to say. I think the picture speaks for itself.

I guess I do have one more thing to say: I didn't use tomatoes with no-salt added because I don't stock those in the house. Regular canned tomatoes worked just fine. Just be careful about when you season to taste, remember the feta is salty too.

1 comment:

Proud Italian Cook said...

I love this Toni, a great combination!

- -
- - -
Made by Lena
-