- -
-
- - -
-
-
-
-
-

Monday, November 16, 2009

Asian Noodle Salad


Like the author of the blog where I found it, I love this salad. love. it. I crave asian flavors and this just does it all for me in one big bowl. There some work to be done in putting it together: washing, slicing, chopping, cooking the noodles, making the dressing, but once done, you have lunch for days and dinner too, if you're so inclined. And you get a bountiful serving of crunchy vegetables every time you dig in. It's vegetarian, if you want it to be, or you can slice up some cooked chicken or pork and add it in too. Make note though, I only make half a recipe and it is still a huge amount. This is also a great dish to consider bringing for a potluck since it makes a bunch and is a pleaser to all.

I always top ours with peanuts. And be careful not to just add all the dressing to the salad at first. You might not need it all. Save it in case you want to dress it a little more tomorrow. Highly recommend.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

that looks so delicious... yumyum!!!


loose fat stomach

- -
- - -
Made by Lena
-